Disaster Alert Network - ubAlert

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Understanding Differences

Vanity and self reflection or being self centered  are attributes that we focus on for the existence of our short lives. I can hear some readers saying "I'm not vain i don't focus on myself." Well yes you probably do Its a totally natural trait.
Think of it this way, the life you know is yours and only yours. Therefor when dealing with any situation or conversation we reflect on our individual situation.

That's being Vain

It's ok to be vain to an extent i guess as long as its not interfering with your survival and inter human relations.
if people don't like being around you it may be time to check your vanity levels. I'm just saying i had quite a few years (mainly the teenage ones) that i was a self centered mess.
Yeh yeh the young ladies liked it, made them feel secure i guess but I got in a lot of fights. As I got older I realized that it was counter productive for everyone around me including myself.

The point to all this is that if we only focus on ourselves we will probably end up alone. Either by nature, the hand of a god or gods or by humanity itself. The last one is what I believe to be a very possible outcome.

Vanity is a direct relation to greed which is the topic of my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment